Registration Now Open!
The Men’s Health Hands-On Training Session will be held February 20 – 22, 2020 at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tennessee.
Please check back for accreditation and program information.
The Men’s Health Education Services (MHES) Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Men’s Health Course is designed to provide training in the evaluation and management of male health in a Men’s Health clinical practice. Training will be comprised of didactic and “hands-on” training in the following areas:
- Clinical knowledge of diseases unique to men
- Clinical knowledge and correlation of comorbidities of common diseases related to men’s health
- Diagnostic and treatment procedures to appropriately evaluate, treat, and manage men’s health
- Medical and surgical management of male sexual dysfunction
- Canary Clinical Care Pathway for evaluation and management of Men’s Health