LUGPA 2020 Regional Meeting: Strategies for Success
June 5 – 6, 2020
Hyatt Regency Boston
Didactic lectures, roundtable discussions and expert panels designed to refine your perspective on running your urology practice.
Who should attend?
- Urologists and practice administrators
Acquire actionable techniques and advice to enhance your independent urology practice.
Independent practices face unique challenges that can seem daunting, and on some days, overwhelming. Regulatory changes, technology infrastructure demands and increasing administrative burdens have put pressure on independent practices. Delivering high quality care, getting paid and engaging patients are all complicated propositions for independent urology practices in today’s uncertain, consumer-driven and regulation-laden healthcare environment.
This meeting will provide a forum to address new urology market realities and help position your practice for success.
- A series of short, informative lectures on introducing new service lines and procedures into your practice
- A roundtable discussion on several areas of compliance: HIPAA, OSHA, corporate compliance, Stark and Anti-Kickback
- A session on the basis, structure and benefits of an effective physician/administrator dyad leadership model in independent practice
- Panel discussions on the effective use of APPs and useful physician recruitment strategies
LUGPA members receive complimentary registration and up to $1,000 in travel reimbursement.
Non-member registration fee is $300; non-members are responsible for all hotel and travel expenses.
Registration fee includes
- Entrance to all sessions
- Welcome Reception and Networking Social
- Program Materials
Registration/Information Desk Hours
Location: Martha’s Vineyard Foyer, Main Lobby Level, 3rd Floor
Friday, June 5, 20204:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 6, 20207:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Location: Martha’s Vineyard, Main Lobby Level, 3rd Floor
Friday, June 5, 20206:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 6, 20209:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
For accommodations based on disability or special dietary needs, please call (847) 517-7225.
Contact the LUGPA Registration Office:
Contact Rachel Rusch